We are hiring!
Big Picture schools have a selective recruitment process because we expect advisors to make dramatic, measurable gains not just in student achievement, but in a student’s life. The challenges that today’s young adults face are enormous and very personal. That’s why we focus on educating one student at time. And that’s why we seek candidates whose philosophy and real-life experiences match nine important hiring principles, which include:
- Strong instructional leadership and team management skills
- A belief that students should be at the center of their own learning
- The expectations that all students will be prepared for post-secondary mobility
- The ability to build deep relationships with students and peers
- Strong convictions for your own personal and professional beliefs
- The pursuit of a variety of interests beyond education
- The ability to lead, influence, and motivate others
- A track record of resourcefulness and being solution-oriented
- Demonstrated ambition and longevity in personal and professional pursuits
If you are interested in applying for any position, please forward a cover letter, resume and three letters of recommendation to Jessica McAtamney. Please be sure to use the subject line to note the position(s) you are interested in.
Click the appropriate file below for complete information. Additional job descriptions coming soon!
Director of Development
Are you ready to apply your fundraising and communications talents in an organization that is on the cusp of significant growth? Big Picture Philadelphia is looking for a dedicated Director of Development to build and implement a new major gifts program while putting in place essential structures and primary strategies for a successful multifaceted development department. Working with the Executive Director, Board, and Development Committee, this person will oversee and execute BPP’s first major gifts program, the framework of which has already been built. While putting major gift strategies in place, the Director of Development will begin building a comprehensive fundraising program that will lead BPP to our next stage of organizational development.